Alliances with complementary partners are important for maximizing our success. Amarin seeks to be the ‘partner-of-choice’ for companies that aim to develop and commercialize innovative products in the cardiovascular and synergistic therapeutic areas.
Amarin develops and commercializes therapeutics that address unmet medical needs. Our business development group serves an important function of sourcing innovative products that complement our internal development and commercialization activities. Building alliances with complementary partners underlies our accomplishments to date and will help ensure our future success.
Why Partner with Amarin?
Amarin has a proven track record in identifying and consummating partnerships that create significant shareholder value for both parties. We recognize that each partner has unique needs, challenges and internal considerations that must be addressed prior to entering into a deal. Amarin is able to address these complexities and ensure expedient execution as a result of its flexibility, creativity, focus, high energy and perseverance. In addition to its corporate culture, commitment to partnering and perspective on deal-making, Amarin believes it is an excellent partner due to the following attributes:
- Clear corporate strategy
- Proven R&D capabilities:
- Successfully completed 2 pivotal Phase III registration studies
- In late stages of conducting a global 8,000 patient CV outcomes trial in 11 countries across more than 400 clinical sites
- Experienced regulatory team with a track record of supporting worldwide product registration
- Fully integrated commercial team experienced in product launches across multiple therapeutic areas
- A specialty salesforce of approximately 150 sales professionals, including sales representatives and their managers
- Access to and relationships with world-renowned key opinion leaders and researchers in the cardio-metabolic space
For more information regarding our partnering objectives please click the links below:
Globalization / Out-Licensing Effort
Click here to learn about our current Ex-U.S. partnerships and available opportunities
In-Licensing / Acquisitions of Innovative Medicines
Click here to learn about our interests for R&D and commercial partnerships
To contact business development directly please click here.